Tuesday, December 28, 2010

05. Officially ending my Muay Thai

Seriously, who would have thought, a sweet and gentle mouse would be learning Muay Thai. The main reason why I wanted to learn is not because of interest but it’s more of a form of exercise and of course keeping fit or slim down. And because of that, once the fire for it died down it became a drag.

Muay Thai is quite “siong” or tough, even though is just a one session per week. Imagine kicking, boxing, etc for 2 hours. At times, I can’t even catch my breathe and I believe this is something to do with age. Age is no longer catching up with me, it caught me. On top of that, the next day effect is pain here pain there. Ouchs!

Finally, I decided to end the misery by ending Muay Thai. But I do believe there are some good things that came out from learning Muay Thai. One, I do believe that it does helps me passed my IPPT. Secondly, it does give me some confident level in self defending IF situation arises. After all, I’m still a sweet, innocent mouse…squeak, squeak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment