Wednesday, December 29, 2010

04. I am converted to the i-side

FINALLY. Yes, the word is finally. After so many people around me has started using iphone, finally it’s my turn. And it's like so late as people are already upgrading to iphone 4 and I’m like getting an iphone 3.

But then again, who needs an iphone 4 when most of the time I used it for calls, texts and games. A simple iphone3 will nicely fit in to what I want and on top of them is endless downloaded games and web access.



FINALLY. Yes, the word is finally that I got rid of my Samsung phone. Iphone is good for people like me who travel a lot on public transport. It really helps to kill time and with the many applications, it does make in some areas of my life easier. The only thing I’m still idiot on is my direction finding despite the help of those iphone map applications. I still will get lost even if I’m using it. Trust my sense of directions.


FINALLY. Beside my iphone, I’m also so converted to the i-side. I got an ipad and thanks to Matthew and Cindy who got it for me as my birthday present. It was the real excitement of my 2010 as I wanted an ipad more than anything else for this year. Now, I no longer take my blue diary with me but the ipad and it’s so cooooool bringing it out for meetings.


Orh, and as you can see from the upstair pic, the watch is also my birthday gift from Kim, the ipad cover a birthday gift from my cousin, the ipad screen protector also a birthday gift from my sis. What a spread!

0 comments:

Post a Comment