Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going Green

Finally I am re starting my blog again.

Blogs are like diary, at times when you read back, you will be surprise what you had done and the different thoughts and views at that point of time compare to the current ones and it brings back lots of memory; but one have to agree it’s not easy to maintain.

Maintaining a blog is like maintaining your weight. It requires lots of discipline and like weight you can’t input too many “junk” as it is open for all to read. So in other words, you can’t be penning down your darkest secret here. let's take an example of me, my darkest secret is “I am weighting pass 60kg.” Imagine once I said that, how many enemies I'm going to make.

So back to about my blog, I’ll write about what I have been doing with my diet recently.

I have been taking vegetables and fruits for lunch lately for the past one week plus. Not that I believe I’m a goat, nor that I’ve become a part time vegetarian. Some say going vege can save the earth; and if you do a Google search, you find some info on that; but that’s not why I am going green in my lunch but rather psychologically I just felt healthier and man around my age got to watch out what we are eating.

                                
         My lunches

Does that explain why I am weighing at 60kg now? Nah, I don’t think so because I used to weight lower than that. Anyway, I’m still taking meat just not for lunch during weekdays. And because I said that doesn’t means I’m not environment friendly. In fact I am, given that at broad daylight, I don’t on my office lights but rather open the window blinds, allowing the sunlight to shine in making the office still bright for work and helping to bring down the air con temperature too and these end up in saving energy.

                                                        See, still bright and fit for work

It’s not like I done a lot, but at least is something. Seeing my mum sorts out her rubbish and making an effort to ask me bring down to the environment bins and constantly nagging me to put them at the correct bins can’t help but to ask her why was she so environmental friendly, and all she say, “I’m just doing my part”.

Mummy knows best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment