Thursday, December 30, 2010

01. A fruitful year of eating non stop

Eating, Chewing, Gobbling, yes, that’s what happen to me at least once a fortnight; all this thanks to my sister and brother in law who brought me and my sister to tried out many foods. From hotel, restaurant, coffee shop, it’s just exploring the many tasty food that was recommended by websites or friends.

But one other thing that is more important is the time I got to spend with my family. My works and personal/friend times usually took out my weekdays times and I was glad that I got to spend at least a full day outing with my family.

I started to appreciate the time I spend with my family, especially my dad and mum. They are getting on with their ages. My dad is already in his 80s and my mum in her 70s, I don’t think they will ask for more from me, just a good life ahead so that they wouldn’t get worry for me after they pass on, and some times together with us as a family.

For this to make it to my top 10, you can imagine it meant a lot for me; and is both the tasting of the foods and the time with my family; and guess what? As 2010 is coming to a close, I have successfully bring down my weight down to 60. Envy leh….. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment