Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crazy

Nex is open, Nex is open, Nex is oooopen. It's so crowded, don't go there!

That's my thought until my family decided to go to this crazy place for dinner and grocery at NTUC. My first thought, they are crazy, of all the place, go to Nex. You don't believe how crazy, I mean crowded this place is?

Look.


People are just walking aimlessly around but in the shops, it's empty except the restaurants. So here's the plan, me and mum will go NTUC to do the grocery while my sis and brother in law queue up. So half an hour later (not as bad as I thought), my sis called me to tell me she got us a seat.



Food not that bad lah, but anyway after dinner my mum and sis decided to walk around and I decided to go back home myself first. They must be crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment