Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family Day

Today was my family day.

What is family day? It is a day for my family which includes my mother, sister, brother-in-law and me to gather together out for a day of eating and shopping. So where we go today?

My sister brought me to Shangri-la Hotel's cantonese restaruant for a dim sum lunch. The food was simple but good; the only special dish was the abalone tart. It is like the egg tart but instead of the egg pour onto the tart, it was replace by an abanlone with the luscious abalone juice that tickles the sensation feeling of your mouth.



Then after we went to do some shoppings which I add a member to my room.



Then after that we went to eat the famous Ponggol Nasi Lemak, where I queue for almost 15mins before is my turn. Good food have to wait, but I only fancy the Chicken Drum Stick. Yummy, yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment