Wednesday, August 4, 2010

IPPT

Can you believe it? I passed my IPPT, and surprisingly I didn’t expect pass. The price is pain here and there, all my body parts aching.

I went for my RT phase 1 first then took my this IPPT test because the bo-chap me didn’t bother to go and take my test last year and my unit decided to book this RT for me. With the passing of this IPPT, I am officially release from my RT and no longer required to go for my Phase 2 which is on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

From this RT, it brought back lots of memories; the memories from the old army days.

1. When everyone walked towards the camp, everyone was walking as though they are accompanying their elderly for a stroll. Slow and steady.
2. When the PTI asked people to fall in, everyone suddenly turned deaf.
3. When out-pro, everybody act as though they took Red Bull, so energize.
4. When bus is arriving to the bus stop, and they are like 20m or further away, they can run faster than a leopard to chase after the bus; while when the PTI asked to run round the track, they run slower than I walk. It's true, they really run slower than I walk.

Ok, I am going to Hao Lian now

Sit up - 35 5 pts (I could hit 40, but since I got a 5 points, I stop)
Broad Jump - 198cm 2 pts (I'm a mouse, mouse don't jump. Mouse has short legs)
Chin Up - 5 3 pts (wahhh……)
Shuttle Run - 10.4s 5 pts (wahhh….again)
2.4 km Run - 12.53mins 2 pts (Hey, I’m Cat Z, don’t expect too much)

0 comments:

Post a Comment