Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dream, Dream, Dream


I have a very strange dream today.

I dreamt that I was in a cart pull by 2 cows with someone I do not know who but was chitchatting with him/her. All of a sudden the cows started to run and I fell onto one of the cow. I held on to it for quite a while before I fell from it



Then the next thing I know I was seeing flashes across my eyes, flashes like printers, t-shirt with skull or tiger head on it. It just keep flashing in front of my eyes.

After it stopped, I found myself to be standing in a group looking at the “me” who fell on the ground from the cow. I have became another character and the location is a Kampong.

The second character sensed that he/I need to notify the Kampong doctor and he/I quickly ride onto a bicycle and cycle very fast but as the road was bumpy, I fell onto the ground and flashes started again flashing across my eyes. This time round the flashes were again the t-shirt and partial views of a room; it has table, cupboard but it is not my room, I do not know whose room was it.



Now after the flashes end, I found myself walking in a garden but I was in a boy’s body and I was in ancient Balinese clothing. As I roamed in the garden, I came across a lady washing her legs in a pond whom I somehow knew it was my mother and this lady does not look even 1% like my real mother. She smiled at me as she washes her legs and I continued wondering in the garden. 

the clothing in my dream was something similar to this


After a while, I heard screams and cried from the other side of the garden. I rushed to where the commotion was and there I found my “mother” crying loudly and a man whom I somehow knew was my father, but again he has no resemblance t my actual father; too was crying loudly.

Next to them was a adult female body, and instantly I recognized her as my father’s concubine; in a pool of blood and somehow I knew she died from giving birth.

I too broke down crying loudly and my “father” hugged me tightly and I lost conscious after that.

Again I saw flashes flashing across my eyes, this time faces that I do not knew.

I believe during then I was half awake as I struggle to open my eye to wake up and it was after I managed to open my eye, the flashes stop and I found myself in my quiet dim room.

What’s more scary was during the stage when I struggle to open my eyes, I felt something looking over my shoulder as I was in lying in a side position.

I’m sure that was part of a dream too, let’s not go deep into interpreting it.

After all, I’m quite used to having strange and bad dreams.


0 comments:

Post a Comment