Friday, January 25, 2013

First Trip of the Year


My first trip of the year was a family trip to Malaysia JB. It has been quite some times since we last went in, and it was an enjoying time there.

The one thing about outing with my family is always about eating and shopping and that does not goes well with my plan to keep my tummy down in size. Like all outings with my family, the trip to Malaysia was all about eating and shopping. It was indeed cheap, given the exchange rate was 2.5 times; no wonder Singaporean likes to flock to Malaysia.

Bought a pair of berms and a polo T only less than S$50, and a good seafood restaurant only about S$70 with crabs, fish, a total of about 8 dishes. Hahaha, yes and its only 4 of us. I have to say, somehow the taste of Malaysia food is just very different from Singapore food, more…..well, it’s just nice; a taste I think you no longer can find in Singapore which it once have.

                           Lunch at Kukup. 8.5/10

                         
                             Dinner at JB - Abalone Noodle 8.5/10 (only complain the abalone comes in strip)




0 comments:

Post a Comment